How to backup your entire App Drawer with one click using Lucky Patcher
Suddenly you may need to move from your phone and switch to a new one. Or let it be to completely reset your device for a fresh look or you are installing a custom ROM after giving everything to the one came by default.
Thinking about configuring all the apps you are currently using and wanting them to be re-installed all over again, you think it’s better to give up rather than an upgrade now, with your packed time plan of the life.
There’s always a solution from Lucky Patcher just for you with simple clicks away, for every burning issue you may face time to time. That’s why it is recommended by a majority of Android Experts, which is making Lucky Patcher as the Swiss Army Knife every Android User must have.
Here’s how to do the magic.,
- Install Lucky Patcher with all the required basics as mentioned.
- Open Lucky Patcher app from your device’s app drawer.
- Seek out for any number of apps you need to back up.
- No need of considering an app indicator since this does the trick even for System Apps.
- Select “Backup Everything” and click the opt-in message to “Yes”
- Select the Backup Destination (recommended to an SD) and tap on OK.
- Now you are using your ready to go for your upgrade. Everything including account configurations backed-up captain!