Rooting the Android device is known as the main requirement to install lucky patcher. But most people were afraid to root the device as its similar to opening your device for multiple treats. But did you know that now you don’t need to root the device in order to use Lucky Patcher on your android?
Yes. It is true.
Now the latest edition of Lucky Patcher works better without rooting the device. Just follow the steps mentioned below and experience lucky patcher without root.
- You need to download the latest version of Lucky patcher apk. You won’t be able to get it from google playstore. So use the link below and download the apk now.
- Complete the installation process and you will see the created shortcut on the wallpaper of your device.
- Select the application you need to modify or get in-app purchases.
- Click on the selected app and it will show the list of possible modifications.
- Tap on the Menu of patches option.
- Select “Create modification apk”.
- This will create a modified version of the application you selected earlier..
- Then select the option “apk rebuilt for in-app and LVL emulation.
- Then select “rebuild the app”.
- A message will let you know the process of target.
- Tap on “Go to file ” option.
- Then select the option “Uninstall and install” as it will replace the existing one with the modified one.
- Select the “Yes” option in resulting window and tap on “OK” button.
- Then select package installer to install the features you require.
- Try patching the applications and if you did it, you will be informed with a message. But if you own a rooted device, it always adds a number of extra features than the devices which are not rooted.